27 March 2010

Warning: Facebook Password Reset Confirmation NR.81118. Spam. Scam

Again, this is the third scam email which I received within 2 weeks, (Previous post: "Warning: Facebook Password Reset Confirmation! Customer Support. Spam. Scam" and "Warning: Facebook Password Reset Confirmation! Customer Message. Spam. Scam")


The title of this spam email was have a little difference from the previous ones. Again, the recipient's email address is not mine and the sender's name was changed to Facebook Networks. Without wasting time on this silly spam email, you can read more about how I analysis and prove this is a spam email at my previous post with title "Warning: Facebook Password Reset Confirmation! Customer Message. Spam. Scam".

Feel free to give me a comment about this topic. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

Homepage. Advertise here. Subscribe.

Advertisements:

1 comment:

Xaivier Chia said...

Thanks for your recommendation. I will try it when I free.

Post a Comment