To share and archive personal experiences and insights in stock market investment that based on value investing strategy in Bursa Malaysia.
Brief IntroductionIn stock market investment, value investing is to invest / divest a business based on the valuation of that business. The value can be estimated based on the tangible and intangible assets of that business. With a belief that the value of a business will be eventually unlocked and reflected in its market price, value investment may be the most reliable strategy to survive in this rumours intensive world.
- Getting Started in Investment in Stock Market: Fundamental Analysis: Introduction
- Fundamental Analysis: Balance Sheet
- Bursa Malaysia tips: Free Effective Analysis tools in investment - Formula
- The difference between Amortization and Depreciation in Cash Flow Statement
- Return Of Assets, ROA, in a Stock Market Investment
- Return Of Equity, ROE, in a Stock Market Investment
- Interest Coverage Ratio: Interest Expense to Net Profit Ratio
- How to do homework: EPS, Market Price, Profit Margin, Acid Ratio, Cash Flow, Dividend
- Cash Flow Statement: A Brief Introduction: Operating, Investing and Financing activities
- Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement - Which one is the most important?
- The five rules for successful stock investing - A summary
Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Tutorial: Basic Internal Rate of Return,IRR, Calculation and Explanation
- Tutorial: Basic Internal Rate of Return,IRR, Calculation and Explanation 2
- Tutorial: Intermediate Internal Rate of Return (IRR) - Calculation and Explanation 3
- Tutorial: Internal Rate of Return (IRR): A Road Map to Wealth via Constantly Saving plus Investment
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) -The Trick of Monthly Installment with Low Annual Interest Rate
- Tangible and Intangible Value in Investment
- Financial Freedom Plan – The power of Passive Income
- The difference between Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis
- Investment: Stock Market Vs Business
- Why EPS, P/E ratio, NAV, ROE, ROA and dividend yield are never enough in investments
- Properties: 6 Important Things to Remember Before Buying Your First House
- Investment: Gold Vs Stock Market - Can we eat gold for survive?
- Having a Strong Reason to Invest in Stock Market - A Simple Concept to Succeed
- 8 Advices from a Respected and Experienced Businessman about Life and Business
- A Retailer In Stock Market Investment
- Five Benefits in Stock Market Investment
- Stock Market Investment: Focus on What You can Control
- Investment Insight: Fact and Rumous In stock Market: Plywood Companies Case
- A strategy for Market Collapse: Panic Sell or Cut Loss?
- How to Search a House or Room for Rent / Buy
- Identify and Invest in CASH MACHINE to Succeed in Stock Investment
- My Road Map to Achieve Financial Freedom: 10% + 20 years + 720K = 6k passive Income
- Bursa Malaysia: How to Find Announce of Listed Companies
- Value Investor: Five Important Steps to Succeed in Stock Market Investment
- A Comparison of Mutual Fund and Stock Market Investment: Personal View
- Three Investment Advices that Beginners Need to Know
- When should Investor to Rebalance, Hold or Cut loss When the Market Price Drops
- When Stock Market Reaches its Bottom - Based on Global semiconductor industry association Sales Reports
- How to Estimate the Enter Point in Stock Market: Potential Profit / lose = Risk / Uncertainty - Case study: MMODE (0059)
- Demand VS Supply in Stock Market: Greed + Fear = Big Disaster!!
- Cash Machine: Low Capital Expense (CAPEX) + Low Fixed and Variable Costs
- Price per Earnings (PE) Ratio (PER)- Controllable Variable or Uncontrolable Variables
- Value Investors: More Passion in Study, but Less Transaction and Prediction
- Insight: Is Fast always better than Slow in investment?
- The Importance of Grow, Dividend, Long Term Period in Stock Market Investment
- How to do Home Work Before Buying an Insurance or Saving Production: Common Mistakes & 5 Important Considerations
- Who are investors? Time, Money, Knowledge and Skills
- From Penny to Blue chip in Stock Market Investment
- Human Weakness in Stock Market Investment: The grass is always greener on the other side
- 5 Years 100% Capital Appreciation: Example: JT International Berhad (JTINTER, 2615)
- About Stock Investment: (Unknown*Uncertainty)^(Conflict of interest) = Mission impossible
- NOTION VTEC BERHAD: Fair Value Assessment: NOTION-WA (0083 - WA) case study
- Happy Investor Vs EQ Investor: When stock price is UP
- Happy Investor Vs EQ Investor: When stock price is DOWN
- Two Kinds of Strategies and their Pain in Stock Market Decision Making
- Value Investing Strategy: Review and Future Forecast - Bull Market End?
- Review: 4 Investment Myths and 1 Truth
- Investment, Speculation and Gambling: First Things First
- Create more Values, Make more Money and Wealth
- Inflation Eats the Value of Money Silently and Endlessly
- Happy Investor Vs EQ Investor: After Bought Shares - "If there was a chance,..." spell
- Never Use Limited Capital to Exchange Unlimited High Risk Return in Stock Market Investment
- Simply Making Money Plan: Here got Silver 300 taels
- Only Well Prepared and Brave People Catch Opportunity: Investing Insight
- Value Investor is not a Long Term Investor: A short note
- S.P.O.T. on Properties Investment
- Average Cost Investing: A Bad Long Term Investmetn Strategy
- Two Business Strategy to Trade Stock for Better Pricing
- Positive and Negative Value Investing Strategy: Optimistic Vs Pessimistic
- A mini review of the stocks that stated by Cold Eyes: Do your homework
- Seven Habits of Highly Unsuccessful Investors in Stock Market
- Positive Vs Negative investors
- Stock Investment: Panic Sell Vs Panic Buy
- The Opportunity of Bursa Malaysia Stock Market: A review after the General Election
- Three Fears in Stock Market that Investors should avoid: Market price movement
- Stop Screening the Market Price of Stock Market
- 5 Risks of the investment in FiA for Solar PV Installations (Malaysia)
- Portfolio Review July 2013: Margin of Safety - Bull Ends soon?
- Insurance - Be aware of Automatic Premium Loan (APL)
- Internal Rate of Return: Case Study: Saving Plan - Think IRR first Before InvestInsurance Saving Plan: "pay" 6 years and "cover" 20 years - Personal Experience Sharing
- Insurance Saving Plan: Guaranteed Returns ( >4.25% annually) after Pay for 6 or 10 Years Premiums Only
- Insurance: 4 Misleading Statements Salesperson Told You
Money Mind / Financial Management:
- No Fee Charged for Basic Saving Accounts in Malaysia
- Personal Financial Management 1: To Differentiat the Need and Want in Our Daily Basis
- A Better Way to Manage Your Fixed Deposit Account – Having enough FDs which mature in different consecutive months
- Money Mind
- 5 Steps to Save Your Money
- Money cannot solve problems. Nurture correct attitude can solve all problems
- A Secret Your Boss Never Tells You – Work can never be finished
- Financial Management: Introduction - Risk Management - Investment, Insurance, Commodities and Cash
- Financial Management: The Power of Inflation to Make Our Money Useless
- Don't Save Your Money Before Read This: Money, Currency, Inflation and Investment
- How to Complete Malaysia Income Tax Registration via Internet: Request Tax Reference and PIN e-filling No.
- The 5 Money Personalities - Speaking the Same Love and Money Language: Review
- Should We Spend One Hour or More to Get Discount?
- Investment in Higher Education for Better Future?
Free Resources and Links:
===================1. Bursa Malaysia tips: Free Effective Analysis tools in investment2. Get FREE Access to Exclusive Rich Dad Products
3. Get a FREE Copy of Shares Investment Malaysia Edition Now
4. Investment In Malaysia: Fast Links and Resources
5. List of Links: Investment In Properties Malaysia
6. Other Links
7. Free Access to Exclusive Rich Dad Financial Education Product from Robert Kiyosaki
8. Project - Financial Statement Analysis
9. Free Online Classes
- HEVEABOARD BHD (HEVEA)
- GAS MALAYSIA BERHAD (GASMSIA) : Little Analysis and Insight
- FELDA GLOBAL VENTURES HOLDINGS BERHAD: Short Insight
- AHB Holdings Berhad: Qualification of Opinion in External Auditors' Report
- ECS ICT BERHAD: Re-evaluate Q3 EPS after Bonus Issues
- Pacific & Orient (P&O, 6009): Divestment review
- INDUSTRIES INCORPORATED BERHAD (FACBIND, 2984).
- LBS BINA GROUP BERHAD (LBS, 5789)
- Insight: DanaInfra Retail Sukuk / First Exchange Traded Bonds and Sukuk (ETBS) for retail investors
- Furniture Business: Liihen (7089), Hevea (5095), Latitube (7006) mini review
new counters: coming soon....
11st August 2013
11st August 2013
Since latest sharings may not be summarised in this page, please do not hesitate to check out our latest updates.
Disclaimer & Confidentiality Statement
The information depicted herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable but have not been independently verified and consequently no representation or warranty is made to their accuracy, correctness or completeness, and they should not be relied upon as such. Xaivier Blog, authors and webmasters disclaim all liability for any direct or consequential loss arising out of or in respect of the use of its contents.