04 May 2012

Free One Month P1 Broadband by using Autopay to Settle Monthly Bill Automatically

Finally, I have used P1 for more than 12 months. Since I have used autopay for 12 months, one month free is given in the 13th month in terms of "rebates & discounts" in my 13th month statement.
Indeed, there are lots of ways to pay your P1 monthly payment, such as, using ATM (Automated Teller Machine), CDM (Cash Deposit Machine), Online Bill Payment, Walk in Payment, Phone-in Payment and Postal Mail, Autopay is still my favourite method to avoid hassle and save time. In addition, I can review and record my spending by using my credit card statement.



Next, I want to share with you is due to some technical problems, one of monthly payments was paid via my credit card, but only after the statement date of my credit card. In other words, I did not need to pay the P1 payment in the month, but, I did pay twice in the following month.

Besides that, I also experience another autopay problem since the payment cannot directly be settled via my credit card (auto pay) once. So, I need to settle it manually. Nevertheless, the communication from P1 to its users is still no bad. P1 normally will send both SMS and email to let me know when the bill is available, when the bill is settled (via autopay), and when something wrong in autopay.

So far, in terms of cost and usage, I think I will continue my P1 broadband service as long as it maintains and provides competitive price and speed in the future. That's all for today. More fascinating articles and sharing will be updated from time to time in Xaivier Blog. So, you are welcome to subscribe our feed, look at our sitemap or simply visit our Homepage.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

P/S: Do to P1 autopay, simply walk-in their service center or download the form from P1 website and fax it after fill-in it accordingly.


"Sign up for Autopay and settle your bill automatically every month. We’ll even throw in one month of free broadband to sweeten then deal!" P1.com


Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment