30 July 2020

Re-starting by the Journey of Writing - Motivation and Planning

This blog has been stopped since 2015 due to personal commitment in my professional development and family. Lots of changes during the last 5 years, from single to a small family, from an active member to an observer, from zero liability to many liability, etc. Luckily, everything is toward a positive and desired direction.

Motivation - 
1. Life is always full of challenging and excitement. However, writing always helps me to structure my thought and to deeper understand myself through this kind of self-reflection.
2. I learn lots from other writers' sharing. Perhaps, it is time for me to continue to write down my experiences and thought that maybe helpful to someone somewhere in this earth.

Planning - 
1. I aim to continue to record my thought development in Investment and Life - particularly from philosophy perspectives.
2. I will limit each post in 1-3 paragraphs so it's easier to be digested instantly.
3. Weekly update to summarize what was happened in the week. 

p/s: While writing this post, Covid-19 is getting stable in my country. Everyone is regularly used to the "new norm". Stay safe and healthy. 

That's all for today. More fascinating articles and sharing will be updated weekly in Xaivier Blog. So, you are welcome to subscribe our feed to receive our weekly updates

Written by: Xaivier Chia

P/S: The above sharing is solely based on personal insight and information that believed to be reliable. Your valuable feedback are very welcome.

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment