17 December 2021

A Review of Zebra AI Class - Value of Money, Learning method

This review of Zebra AI Class is based on my observation on my kid (5 years old++), who has joined Zebra AI class for almost 2 months. We have subscribed to three subjects, which are Thinking (or Mathematics), English and (Chinese) Reading.

1. Costing / Fee
First, cost is everything - one course was 3000RMB (before special discounts) for 240 lessons (to be completed in 48 weeks), which is equivalent to only 12.50RMB per lesson. This is relatively cheap for a good quality lesson or tuition. Even though we need to use our space, electricity, and internet, I still consider this online course value worthy for my family as I can avoid unnecessary traffic jam to send my kid to physical learning places, and most importantly, my kid enjoys this remote learning method, which can be done anytime and anywhere.


2. Value of Money
As an international subscriber in Malaysia, if I chose the electronic version, then I would missed many good deals (i.e. hardcopy learning materials and gifts). As shipment service from China to Malaysia is available with affordable fees, hardcopy version is chosen. I am very satisfied with the quality and the content of the learning materials. Particularly, this saves my time from searching learning materials for my kid as a structured learning program is provided by Zebra AI class.


3. Nurture learning habit Feasible learning time
Before that, I was considering the value of sending my kid to tuition class as there are many hidden costs,  e.g. travel cost to fetch my kids, and the time required for my kid to integrate into the learning environment. The cost mentioned here also includes time. My aim is to nurture pro-active learning habit of my kid. Zebra AI class suits my aim as my kid can explore different learning time until my kid finds the most suitable learning time for herself. Besides, while trying different schedules, this gives my kid a chance to manage her time daily. This is a very important lesson for kid, in my perspective.


3. Remote learning - Benefits
By avoiding unnecessary travel time, my kid has more time to explore other activities at home. One thing that makes me happy everyday is to observe my kid who can independently learn, draw, and  do art works (as follows). Another entertainment for me is to listen to her exciting sharing about what she learnt.

Art work by YJ 2021
Art work by YJ 2021

4. AI class - Benefits - learning performance
All learning performance appears to be analyzed by AI in Zebra AI class so her designated teachers can quickly figure out the areas to be strengthen. Feedback from her teachers is timely as the feedback is received on the same day. As the feedback is recorded and can be repeated, I can achieve a very good understanding about the learning performance of my kid.

Since we are very satisfied with Zebra AI class, my wife has decided to join their program to promote this class. You can now get a free trial Zebra AI class (including 3 subjects, 15 lessons (5 lessons for each subject) to be completed in 5 days and many other free resources) through her referral link, https://yfdurl.com/opGsY1 as long as the promotion is still valid. No hidden cost. The class will automatically stop renew after the free trial class if you do not subscribe to the full course or other trial  courses. There is no need to unsubscribe from the class. There will be no charges to you in whatsoever method.  If you feel Zebra AI class does not suit your kid but receive follow-up messages or calls from the teacher, you can choose to ignore or tell the teacher frankly. It's free and easy to try this new remote learning method. 

Thanks to my neighbor who introduced Zebra AI class to my family. 

Any question about this free trial class can be emailed to xaivialim@gmail.com. 

That's all for today. More fascinating articles and sharing will be updated weekly in Xaivier Blog. So, you are welcome to subscribe our feed to receive our weekly updates

Written by: Xaivier Chia

P/S: The above sharing is solely based on personal insight and information that believed to be reliable. Your valuable feedback are very welcome.



//===========================================// 
In Chinese - Other referral links:
Any question about this free trial class can be emailed to xaivialim@gmail.com.

//===========================================// 
💎0元课 - 0元/15节:
课程信息:5节英语+5节思维+5节阅读,一周时间,打好基础,事半功倍,抓住孩子全面发展的黄金时期!
专属推广链接:https://yfdurl.com/opGsY1

💎系统课 - 2700元/240节:
课程信息:科学教学体系,班主任一站式辅导,孩子主动要学的AI互动内容
专属推广链接:https://yfdurl.com/oq5DHJ

💎英语双周课 - 19元/10节:
课程信息:2周时长,巩固英文基础,强化听说读写能力,实现词汇量暴涨!
专属推广链接:https://yfdurl.com/ophhKr

💎思维双周课 - 19元/10节:
课程信息:2周时长,17组思维闯关,20种速算技巧,6大思维模型!
专属推广链接:https://yfdurl.com/opORrl


Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment