04 August 2011

Download TESCO RM10 Cash Voucher

Download TESCO Cash Voucher to get RM10 cash discount when your purchasing is RM100 or above. This cash voucher is for Malaysian Tesco and valid from 5 to 7 August 2011. One of the the terms and conditions I would like to highlight is: One voucher per transaction per day. Besides, please print it out instead of photocopy it. Last time I have been informed that only printed voucher is acceptable.

Happy shopping.


--------------------------------------------
Updated: 5/8/2011: 10.50pm
I just went and used this printed Voucher. I had been informed that the printed Voucher must be printed directly from Tesco website. In other words, the webpage address should be listed in the printed paper. In short, all you need to do is click on the Voucher and print it directly from the webpage. Happy shopping!!

For more information: Do visit Tesco Official Website: http://www.tesco.com.my/

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment