07 October 2010

How Spammer Attacks My Blog: Step by step Explanation

After attacking by spammers several times. I think I should do something to prevent them to contaminate my blog.

Firstly, I have changed my comment setting in such a way that only registered users can drop a comment in blog. It is really very hard for me to make this decision since I love to hearing something from my visitors. However, the thing is I have no free time to "entertain" those spammers.

Next, I will try my best to explain the way to recognize this spammer in this post. The archive of the comments from this spammer is shown below: (which included a comment from me)
(Note: This spammer was normally attacking my blog by using Anonymous account)
Anonymous said...
HI I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL FROM MCDONALDS. I PAID FOR DELIVERY STUFF GOT THE FIRST BATCH OF CHEQUE FROM MCDONALDS AND CASHED IT LAST FRIDAY. I CHECKED WITH MY BANK TODAY GOT 89,000 DOLLARS WHICH I ACTUALLY WITHDRAW AND BOUGHT ME A CAR. AND CURRENTLY EXPECTLY THE REST CHEQUES. I AM SO GREATFUL TO DR HARRY HECTOR WHY ALL THIS HISS AND WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT MCDONALDS PROMOTION!
September 28, 2010 4:21 AM

Anonymous said...
Xaivier Chia Please Get a JOB! Stop informing people wrongly i am Mary lee from Ontario Canada i got the cheque 3 days back from 4th batch its real!
September 28, 2010 4:26 AM


Anonymous said...
what! Xaivier you are such a bastard! i am here in malaysia and was with harry hector today. Where are you i want a meeting with you give your number here i want a meeting with you.

Nora.
September 28, 2010 5:42 AM

Anonymous said...
Leave him Nora. He needs a loud and sound slap. I will have to report this site to the FBI. He needs to be charged to court for treason. Be sure before posting wrong information about people okay!

Zaki. ( Sabah ).
September 28, 2010 5:46 AM


Anonymous said...
Xaivier,

You are such a retard bastard. May allah have mercy on your dirty soul. Bloody Lier. MCDONALDS IS REAL.

Mohammed Yusuf.
September 28, 2010 9:58 AM


Xaivier Chia said...
Ha ha!! Well, it looks like that some spammers have attacked my blog. (I mean Anonymous ones)

Anyway, I think these spammers' "comments" are good for my visitors to learn how they spam or cheat innocent people. Therefore, I decide do not delete them.

Real gold never fear the fire.
September 28, 2010 10:00 PM


Anonymous said...
You are a fucking bastard Xaivier. I knew you as a kid in secondary school. You are still up to your fucking pranks. When are you going to change? Dont you have the fear of God in you ? You are ruthless and also a diry lier. Repent and jesus will accept you and redeem you of all your sins. Caltex is real.

Remain blessed.
Chen Lee
October 4, 2010 1:00 AM

1. Let see the time of the first five comments as stated below:
September 28, 2010 4:21 AM
September 28, 2010 4:26 AM
September 28, 2010 5:42 AM
September 28, 2010 5:46 AM
September 28, 2010 9:58 AM

As you can see, all of them are in the same day and with a very short interval time. So, what does it mean? Personally, I think it is just a so-called "single player spammer". In other words, this spammer tried to create an illusion that few "visitors" were giving their personal comment.

2. Logically, if a visitor who want to make a comment as Anonymous, it is quite illogical for them to leave their name or even the place they from. That's why I always say that "a spammer still a spammer".

3. Lastly, if it is true about the rewards, what is the benefit for me to tell me visitors it is actually a spam and scam email? On the other hand, what is the benefit for them (the spammers) who try to convince my visitor that I am wrong? Yes, more people will be cheated and more money they can "earn".

Again, real gold never fear the fire. Good luck to all my visitors here. That's all for today. Feel free to give me a comment about this topic or any suggestion about Xaivier Blog. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

(p/s:Good news for all my visitors here. Eventually, I have received an reply from McDonald regarding this scam email. Feel free to take a look at the post at McDonald's Seasonal Promotion - email scam (10/08/2010))

Written by: Xaivier Chia

HomepageSitemapSubscribe Feed

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment