20 December 2012

Unhealthy or Common Condition of Recent Properties Market in Johor

Instead of discussing whether there is a bubble or not in the properties market in Johor, Malaysia, recently, while I was helping my friend to find a nice room in Johor area, I find out that it is not easy to find a room for rent. But, it is quite easy to find a house for rent. It is worthy to highlight that the monthly rental fee is somehow higher than monthly mortgage instalment. What a surprise! I was wondering why people who are capable of renting a whole house do not want to buy a house for them?

Besides, what is the motivation for them to keep renting such house with such high rental expenses? I am still thinking.

Maybe, it is a normal condition for the properties market in Johor, Malaysia. However, for me, it is not a good deal for tenants after all. I always believe that only achieving win-win situation matter can be everlasting. Apparently, I cannot see any win-win situation for the aforementioned matter.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

(P/S: The above sharing is solely based on personal insight. Please do not take it seriously. However, your valuable feedbacks are very welcome.

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment