28 February 2013

The Evolution: From Ngan Yin (Cap Tange) to Like Button?

 
When I saw the "Cap Tangan" picture of Ngan Yin Peanut on a table, Facebook "LIKE" button suddenly appeared in my mind. It was amusing when I tried to show the "Cap Tangan" picture to my siblings and told them that it is the "origin" of LIKE button. Hence, I think it will be fun to record and share this tiny JOKE in this blog.

Some stories about "Cap Tangan":
"Mr Ngan Yin developed his own secret recipe "Kacang Cap Tangan" that uses the image of thumb up to indicate Excellent".

My opinion about the LIKE button:
1. Try to tell other that you saw the sharing and agree/concern/support the sharing.
2. To get free stuff. Most of the time, it is compulsory to LIKE the page in order to be eligible for the free stuff.
3. To practise "You LIKE me, I LIKE you" activity.


Written by:
Xaivier Chia

(P/S: The above sharing is solely based on personal insight. Please do not take it seriously. However, your valuable feedback are very welcome.)

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment