09 January 2010

Optical Illusion: Avoid Cheating and Shift Your Paradigm

There are some of my optical illusion collection from various resources. I am also not very sure the creators of this great stuff. You may have an illusion if you are tired, not calm enough and anxiety while looking the picture below. I not very encourage you to "crazy" this optical illusion, because I believe it may "damage" our daily life. However, I do believe it is necessary to understand this optical illusion to avoid any cheating and shift our paradigm.





Try to use ruler to test whether the line is straight or not.










How many faces you saw on this picture? Seven.

In the nutshell, I do believe time is needed for us to train our brain to differentiate these illusion in order to help us make a better decision in our life.


Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment