16 May 2010

megasavezz4.com: Spam Website - Redirects to fake scan in Firefox

From http://www.malwareurl.com/, I found that www1.megasavezz4.com is a scam website which will redirects your webpage to a fake scan.This is very obviously because I am using Ubuntu Operation System (OS). In other words, the fake scanning displayed My computer window of Microsoft OS. So how does it possible?

Although the URL which was trying to attack my computer was www2.megasavezz4.com instead of www1.megasavezz4.com, both of them are doing a same thing (Redirects to fake scan).

If you still facing this kind of problem. Read the solution from firefox official website at http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?locale=pt-BR&comments_parentId=671833&forumId=1



In addition, my computer does not consists of C: drive, therefore, without hesitate, I know what happen from this silly website.
 
Next, this scam website will ask you to download one executive file. Alert!! Please cancel it immediately. As you probably know, unknown executive file is very dangerous because it might be a virus, spam, trojan etc.



Feel free to give me a comment about this topic. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

Homepage. Advertise here. Subscribe.

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment