28 September 2010

Monetize Review: Google Adsense is my Final Choise in Blogger

After canceled my entrecard account and follow by quited Adgitize program in the last monetize review, finally, I believe this is the time for me to stop CMF ads. There are three reasons for me to remove CMF ads in my blog.

1. The Google Adsense Revenue is Superior than CMF ads.
Why, I don't know. But what I know is the revenue of Google Adsense is more than 500% of the revenue from CMF ads in last six months. For example, when the revenue of Adsense reach around $20, the revenue of CMF in my blog reach only $3.

2. To Increase Page Loading Speed
Of course, the less applications plug-in in one blog, the faster the loading speed of the blog. Besides, faster loading speed will make visitors more comfortable and good impression in ones blog.

3. I have no idea how to increase the revenue of CMF
Google Adsense actually works very simple for me. Sharing a thought, produce original posts, update frequency etc. In short, just do what I am and what I like. The thing is I can learn something and help other via blogging. CMF, on the other hand, provides random advertisement to me via its network advertisement.

Lastly, from what I had experienced after spend lots of time in trying different monetize providers, my point of view is, always look at what advertisement provider for famous website like BBC and National Geographic, and then do what they have done. That's all for today. Feel free to give me a comment about this topic or any suggestion about Xaivier Blog. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

Written by: Xaivier Chia
(p/s: I found Google ads in both BBC and National Geographic)
(p/s: I received my payment from CMFs within 24 hours, thanks for CMFs here)
Homepage. Advertise here. Subscribe.

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment