15 June 2010

Monetize review: Google Adsense, Adgitize blogger, and CMF ads

This is a new monetize review after the previous review about Google Adsense, Entrecard, Adgitize blogger, or CMF ads.

First of all, let's talk about the performance of  this blog. After doing some SEO in XaivierBlog and quit the Entrecard program three months ago, one of the biggest changing is the percentage of traffic sources, which is shown in the chart below by using Google Analytics tool. Personally, I am quite satisfied with the 71.43% traffic from Search Engines.

Although the webpage loading speed is better after removed Entrecard, in order to increase the Google Rank, the webpage loading speed is needed to be improved. This is because webpage loading speed is one of the criteria in evaluating of Google Rank.

As a result, I have decided to quit Adgitize program. The main reason for me to make this decision is it does work well to me during last few months. After doing some research, I found most of the publishers have same experiences as I. But for the bloggers who are both publisher and advertiser in Adgitize program seem very satisfy with this program. As you can see, the average traffic to this blog is around 40 visitors per day according to Google Analysis Tool. But Adgitize only give me 5 or 10 points per day for advertisement view and page views.
I don't know what is wrong with them to treat publisher like me. Besides, I have found the my revenue is decreased to 1 cent from 2 cents per day with total points more than 120 per day. (During last few months, I always received 2 cents per day if total points is more than 120 per day)

Although I have reached more than one dollar now in Adgitize program during last four months, to reach the minimum cash out, $10, I think it will cause me few years!!! Besides, the banner from Adgitize is going to slow down my web page loading. 

CMF ads, on the other hand, treat fairly to both publishers and advertisers as the change of policy as shown below:

Date of change Cashout tax Advert tax
(Original rates) 50% 0%
March 2010 40% 2.5%
May 2010 30% 5%
July 2010 20% 7.5%
September 2010 10% 10%

As you can see, original rate is going to discourage members to cashout their earning. But thanks for understanding of CMF, they start reducing the cashout tax from 50% to 10% in about six months.

Finally, Google Adsense still the main stream income in this blog. Why? I don't know. I just feel very comfortable with Google Adsense. Besides, Google Adsense also give me highest revenue compared with other monetize program, so far.

Feel free to give me a comment about this topic. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

Homepage. Advertise here. Subscribe.


Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment