27 December 2010

Achieve Success via SMART Goal 2011

In order to achieve success, we need to, first of all, set a SMART goal. A SMART goal is a goal which is Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and has Time-bound. The first step to set a SMART goal is to know what you want. After setting a SMART goal, we must take action upon it with passion and persistent.

Personally, in order to achieve my ultimate goal, financial freedom, I split my ultimate goal into few SMART goals. The first SMART goal is shown as follows:

1 Specific
– Develop excellent technical skill; enhance personal financial knowledge; maintain spirit (relationship) and health status.

2. Measurable
– Doing research of (7x7) 49 hours per week; Study and investigate stock market of 3x7 (21) hours per day, personal development of (3x12) 36 hours per day, sleep of (7x8) 56 hours per day and remainder of 6 hours for exercising

3. Achievable
– Publish 3 Journal Papers; accumulate 25k investment fund; and have a good relationship everyday.

4. Relevant
- Focus on my research to develop my technical skill, stock market investment to enhance my financial knowledge, and personal development to maintain my spirit (relationship) and health status.

5. Time-bound
– 2010 December to 2011 December

That's all for today. Feel free to give me a comment about this topic or any suggestion about Xaivier Blog. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

HomepageSitemapSubscribe Feed

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment