12 December 2010

PPStream Login Problem - Using Different User ID

Recently, I was facing a problem when I tried to login my PPS / PPStream account to enjoy certain movie. The problem was very strange. On the one hand, the system asked me to login my account. On the other hand, the system showed that my account was login already.

After few trial and error process, finally, I figure out that what I need to do is to sign in the account by using different user id. In other words, now I got two user IDs and I change my user ID alternatively when this kind of problem occurs. Guess what, I still able to enjoy PPS movie as usual.


That's all for today. More fascinating articles and sharing will be updated from time to time in Xaivier Blog. Therefore, do subscribe our feed, look at our sitemap or simply visit our Homepage.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

First edited at 29th Jan 2011 - Reason: To make it more reader-friendly.

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment