1. Preparing a script - The purposes of script preparation are to ensure that the time of presentation is monitored properly, to make sure the flow of presentation is organized well, and to avoid redundancy (unnecessary repetition).
2. Next, you might ask your friend to help you to check your script and give you some suggestion to improve it.
3. Capture, record and review the rehearse of your presentation. It is a good idea for you to know how well your presentation and where can be enhanced, such as, is the speed of presentation too fast and not clear? How about body language? Is your body movement too over?
4. Next, asking a suggestion from your good friend or lecturer or senior might also a good idea to develop your presentation style.
5. Practise your eyes contact and face expression.
6. Do not show off your vocabulary during presentation by using confusing or unfamiliar words.
Last but not least, the gold rule to be a good presenter is: practise, practise and practise. That's all for today. Feel free to give me a comment about this topic or any suggestion about Xaivier Blog. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.
Written by: Xaivier Chia