29 June 2010

Ayam Goreng Mcdonald ( Mcdonald Fried Chicken ) - Replace it if low quality

The spicy fried chicken of Mcdonald are always my favorite meals. It is not only due to its recipe of the chicken fries, but also the quality of the chicken.


Everyone can make a mistake. As you can see from the picture, it is a white meat or black meat?
Don't get me wrong. I love Mcdonald. What I'm trying to say is, if you find the quality does not fulfilled your expectation, ask them to change it. Please don't finish it silently!!! Because we have consumers' right.

For this case, the Mcdonald I went did a good job. They just changed it for me without any question.

Feel free to give me a comment about this topic. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

Homepage. Advertise here. Subscribe.

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment