01 January 2011

New Year Resolution 2011

First of all, Happy New Year 2011 to all my visitors.

Referring to my New Year Resolution 2010, I'm pleased to announce that I have successfully accomplish them generally. In fact, I quite enjoy doing these activities since these make my life more meaningful. Therefore, I decide to further these resolution to 2011.

In the year of 2011, another five MUST resolutions are proposed and hopefully can be accomplish them, again. These resolutions will be more specific compared to the previous resolution.


1. To have at least a 25,000 investment fund.
Action: This can be achieved by saving and invest the saving regularly.

2. To have at least three publications
Action: This can be achieved by study as many paper as possible and doing research on time.

3. To wake up early everyday.
Action: This need to be very discipline because my working hours is just dependent on me. Wake up early will give me more time to do my job and more healthy life style

4. To exercise everyday
Action: Again, nobody pay me for exercising. So, this is also required lots of self-discipline to accomplish it.

5. To have a better filing system and recording system
Action: There are too many stuff in my dairy basis. Current filing and recording system still need to be improved and enhanced. By using computer software and hard-copy filing system, this resolution can be achieved to file and record information more systematically.

That's all for today. Feel free to give me a comment about this topic or any suggestion about Xaivier Blog. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

-----------------------------------------
A short summary of the 5 MUST from my New Year Resolution 2010 as stated below:

1. I must be initiative to save the world.
2. I must keep improve myself from inner to outer, from spiritual to appearance.
3. I must maintain everything which is good and nice around me. From my relationship, friendship, to everything I have.
4. I must start my financial management system to plan and to organize my money in order to achieve financial freedom before 45 years old.
5. I must be optimistic in any circumstances in every moment of my life.


HomepageSitemapSubscribe Feed

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment