20 August 2010

How to Find Out When You are Chatting with Spam Bot

Personally, I believe a chatting spam bot is fulfilled the following criteria:
1. Random post something to attract your attention or curiosity.
2. Simply ask your question with a general answer. (not specific regarding your question) 
3. Cannot answer a simple question if its programming does not cover them. (in this case)
"For example, are you a spammer?"

Last few days, I feel very suspicious about an account which are constantly trying to chat with me. Since I got some free time, I had decided to figure out who was there. Guess what, another spammer was confirmed within 20 minutes. The content of this verification testing is showed below:

----- Our chat on Tue, 27/7/10 14:38 -----

Keri Bocage (13:54):  not neccessarily looking but...
Xaivier (13:54):  Who are you? ? ?
Keri Bocage (13:54):  Hello there.. My name is Gina.. Got ur ID through Messenger Directory
Xaivier (13:54):  Then?
Keri Bocage (13:55):  I love chatting with new people.. Would you like to chat today? Where are you from?
Xaivier (13:55):  I am opposite. Good luck.
Keri Bocage (13:56):  Nice Im 24 years old i'm going to school in California.. Can i ask you a question?
Xaivier (13:56):  go ahead.
Keri Bocage (13:56):  Do you like big booty girls with big tits? lol seriously cuz thats what i am/have..Is that too much for you to handle?
Xaivier (13:57):  so
Keri Bocage (13:57):  so yea i'm lonely would you like to have some kinky fun? Would you like to see me?
Xaivier (13:57):  how?
Keri Bocage (13:57):  ok but i have no pictures on my computer.. but i have a video camera connected
Xaivier (13:58):  Then?
Keri Bocage (13:58):  ok let me set up my camera for you baby i hope your ready for some booty shots..
Xaivier (13:59):  How?
Keri Bocage (13:59):  lol ok goto http://shortlin ks.co.uk/1xts and we can go 1 on 1 chat. Just click join at the top of the webpage.
Xaivier (14:00):  nothing happen
Keri Bocage (14:00):  Don't worry baby its free to join this site all you have to do is register
Xaivier (14:01):  The link is not connected
Xaivier (14:02):  how?
Keri Bocage (14:02):  fill out your cc info baby for Age verification ONLY, your card will not be charged.. ok i'm ready for u now
Xaivier (14:03):  what card? ? Just sent me picture first
Keri Bocage (14:03):  What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...
Xaivier (14:04):  Just sent me picture first
Xaivier (14:04):  invisible color
Xaivier (14:06):  are you a girl or woman?
Xaivier (14:08):  Anyone there?
Keri Bocage (14:08):  I'll do anything you want me to do.. Do you see me? I can't chat with you on the site till you register
Xaivier (14:13):  Can you speak english?
---------------------------------------------------------------// no receive any reply any more.

After few days, this spammer was trying to chat with me, again. As you might know, all the content and step of replies are the same regardless of my reply. To sum up, we will never get fooled if we can treat such matter with a peace of mind. Feel free to give me a comment about this topic. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

Homepage. Advertise here. Subscribe.

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment