03 July 2010

Find A Job In Malaysia : After Graduated

Indeed, the source of job searching is very important for all job hunters. Therefore, I would like to share some useful websites which you can use to find your desired job via internet in Malaysia.
  • Job Registration For Public Sector - http://www.spa.gov.my/
  • jobsmalaysia.gov.my
  • graduan.com / graduan.com.my
  • postgraduan.com.my
  • recruitexpress.com.my
  • monster.com.my
  • jobstreet.com.my
  • careerjet.com.my
Of course, there are a lot of sources such as newspaper, relative and friends can provide job information for you. Therefore, please don't narrow yourself to the source for job hunting. The more you have, the higher possible to gain your desired job.

As my personal principle of "teach fishing skill instead of giving fishes". I think you ready have these fishing tools. That's all for today. More fascinating articles and sharing will be updated from time to time in Xaivier Blog. So, you are welcome to subscribe our feed, look at our sitemap or simply visit our Homepage.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

-------------------------------------------
Others userful for world wide job seekers:
  • catererglobal.com (World Wide)
  • jobs.com  (World Wide)
  • seek.com  (World Wide)
  • hays.com (World Wide, except Malaysia)
  • job-hunt.org (U.S. region)
  • sciencecareers.sciencemag.org (U.S. region)

Update: 31/03/2011 - Reason: To enrich content and resources

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment