09 July 2010

First review about linkfromblog.com. Paid Per Review

Linkfromblog.com company is established in 2008 and based in USA in State of Minnesota. As an American company, they are governed by American Consumer protection laws and business regulations that keep consumers safe from false advertising and unsafe products. Their company's and employees' mission statement is: "By Human Mind".

Paid reviews
The question is: how to make $1000 a month by working at Linkfromblog.com?

Honestly, I am just getting started with this program. Therefore, I still have no idea how to earn $1000 a month by working at Linkfromblog.com.

However, there are few reasons for me to participle  Linkfromblog.com as follows:

1. Minimum payout is $50 via Paypal.

2. No black list, so far, after searching via Google search engine

3. Minimum and maximum price is not limited. This is because the cost of post writing is determined solely by agreement between Bloggers and Advertisers.

4. In the process of crediting money to the account, 20% service charge is deducted from account.
This amount is quite reasonable if and only if the provider can provide us more revenue or advertisers all the time.

5. 0% commission for all withdrawals.
This is also one of attractive places of this service.

In order words, I am going to get $80 if I managed to finish a work of $100. This sounds pretty good, huh?

As usual, I am going to use 6 months to justify whether this service is suitable for me or not. 

Feel free to give me a comment about this topic. It will be a great support to Xaivier Blog.

Written by: Xaivier Chia

Homepage. Advertise here. Subscribe.

Advertise with my Blog

Advertisements:

No comments:

Post a Comment